BACH FLOWERS REMEDIES
- Do you hide your worries behind a cheerful, smiling face to conceal your pain from others ?
- Are you distressed by arguments and quarrels, often "giving in" to avoid conflict?
- When you feel life's pressures weighing you down, do you often turn to food, alcohol, drugs or other outside influences to help you cope?
- Do you have feelings of apprehension or anxiety without knowing why ?
- Do you feel that something bad may happen but you are not sure what?
- Do you wake up with a sense of anxiety of what the day will bring?
- Are you annoyed by the habits and shortcomings of others?
- Do you find yourself being overly critical and intolerant, usually looking for what someone has done wrong and not right?
- Do the incompetence and foolishness of others irritate you?
- Do you constantly second-guess your own decisions and judgment?
- Do you often seek advice and confirmation from other people, mistrusting your own intuition?
- Do you change direction often, even after asking advice, because you feel confused or unsure?
- Are you afraid you might lose control of yourself mentally, emotionally, or physically ?
- Do you fear that you may think or do something that you feel is wrong?
- Do you fear you may hurt yourself or others or become violent and explosive?
- Do you often neglect your own needs in order to please others?
- Is it difficult to say no to those who impose upon your good nature?
- Do you tend to be easily influenced by those stronger in nature then yourself?
- Do you need to be needed and want your loved ones to be close by?
- Do you feel unloved and unappreciated by your loved ones?
- Are you possessive of those you care for, feeling you know what is best for them?
- Are you obsessed with cleanliness or feel toxic or contaminated ?
- Are you embarrassed and ashamed of yourself or feel physically unattractive?
- Do you tend to concretate on small physical conditions such as pimples or marks?
- Do you find yourself making the same mistakes over and over again such as choosing the wrong type of partner or staying in a job you dislike ?
- Do you fail to learn from the mistakes or experience of others?
- Do you wish you would not repeat the same patterns again and again?
- Do you often feel spacey and absent minded?
- Do you find yourself preoccupied and dreamy, unable to concentrate for any length of time?
- Are you drowsy and listless, sleeping more often then necessary?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities ?
- Do you feel it is too difficult to handle all the many tasks ahead of you?
- Do you become gloomy and exhausted when faced with your everyday commitments?
- Do you become discouraged and dejected when things go wrong?
- Are you easily disheartened when faced with difficult situations?
- Does your dejected attitude prevent you from making an effort to accomplish something?
-Do you feel hopeless as if there is no reason to try to improve things?
- Do you lack faith that things could get better in your life and therefore make no effort to improve circumstances?
- Do you believe that nothing can be done to relieve your pain and suffering?
-Do you find that others may avoid you because you seem to talk to much?
- Do you dislike being alone, always seeking companionship of others to have someone to talk to?
- Do your conversation usually wind up focusing on your interest or problems?
- Are you suspicious of others, feeling that people have ulterior motives ?
- Do you feel great anger toward other people?
- Are you full of jealousy, mistrust or hate ?
-Do you find yourself living in the past, nostalgic and homesick for the "way it was"?
- Are you unable to change present circumstances because you are always looking back and never forward?
- Do you always contemplate past regrets?
-Do you often feel too tired to face the day ahead?
- Do you feel overworked or bored with your life ?
- Do you tend to procrastinate and put off some tasks while easily accomplishing those that are more enjoyable?
-Do you feel a sense of urgency in everything you do, always rushing to get through things ?
- Are you impatient and irritable with others who seem to do things too slowly for you?
- Do you prefer to work alone?
-Do you lack self-confidence?
- Do you feel inferior and often become discouraged?
- Are you so sure that you will fail that you do not even attempt things?
-Do you have fears of identifiable, i.e. illness, death, pain, heights, darkness, the dentist, etc. ?
- Are you shy, overly sensitive and often afraid?
- Do you often worry about everyday situations, i.e. traffic, bills, etc.?
-Do you feel saddened without knowing why ?
- Do you feel your moods swinging back and forth?
- Do you feel deep gloom, which seems to quickly appear for no apparent reason and then lifts just as suddenly?
-Are you exhausted but feel the need to struggle on against all odds ?
- Do you have a strong sense of duty and dependability, carrying on no matter what obstacles stand in your way?
- Do you neglect your own needs in order to complete a task?
-Do you feel utterly and completely exhausted, both physically and mentally ?
- Are you totally drained of all energy with no reserves left, finding it difficult to carry on?
- Have you just been through a long period of illness, stress, or strain with no relief?
-Do you set overly high standards for yourself, never satisfied with your achievements?
- Are you full of guilt and self-reproach?
-Do you blame yourself for everything that goes wrong, sometimes even the mistakes of others?
-Are you often concerned and worried about your loved ones ?
- Are you distressed and disturbed by other people's problems ?
- Do you worry that harm may come to those you care for?
-Are you susceptible to feelings of terror or panic?
- Do you become helpless and frozen in the face of your fear?
- Do you suffer from nightmares?
-Do you set high personal standards and take pride in setting a good example for others ?
- Are you overly concerned with diet, exercise, work and spiritual disciplines?
- Are you extremely disciplined in your approach to life, always striving for perfection?
-Do you find it difficult to decide when faced with a choice of two possibilities?
- Do you lack concentration, always fidgety and nervous?
-Do your moods change from one extreme to another: joy to sadness, optimism to pessimism, laughing to crying.
STAR OF BETHLEHEM
-Have you suffered a recent shock in your life such as an accident, loss of a loved one, terrible news, illness?
- Are you numbed or withdrawn because of traumatic events in your life?
- Have you suffered a loss or grief from which you have never recovered?
-Do you suffer from extreme mental or emotional anguish?
- Do you feel that you have reached the limits of what you could possibly endure?
- Do you feel as though there is no light at the end of the tunnel?
-Do you have so much energy and drive, that you're sometimes tense and can't fall asleep?
- Do you have strong opinions and try to convince others of them?
- Are you sensitive to injustice and dedicated to causes almost to the point that others think is extreme?
-Do you tend to take charge of meetings, projects, situations, etc?
- Do you consider yourself a natural leader?
- Are you strong-willed and ambitious but may appear aggressive and domineering to others?
-Are you experiencing any change in your life - a move, new job, loss of someone loved, new relationship, divorce, puberty, menopause, giving up an addiction ?
- Do people or situations sometimes drain your energy?
-Do you need to make a break from strong forces or attachments in your life that may be holding you back?
-Do you appear to others to be aloof and overly proud ?
- Do you have a tendency to be withdrawn and prefer to be alone when faced with too many external distractions?
- Do you bear your grief and sorrow without talking to others?
-Do you find your head full of persistent, unwanted thoughts that prevent concentration?
- Do you relieve unhappy events or arguments over and over again?
- Are you unable to sleep at times because your mind seems to be cluttered with mental arguments that go round and round?
-Do you find yourself in a complete state of uncertainty over major life decisions ?
- Do you feel ready for a change of direction, but are unsure of which way to go?
- Do you have ambitions but feel that life is passing by you?
-Are you apathetic and resigned to whatever may happen in your life ?
- Do you have the attitude, "it doesn't matter anyhow" ?
- Do you lack the motivation to improve the quality of your life?
- Do you feel resentful and bitter?
- Do you have difficulty forgiving and forgetting?
- Do you feel life is unfair and find yourself taking less interest in the things you used to enjoy?